Honda Bank GmbH (Honda Financial Services) as part of Honda Motor Europe Ltd. was founded in 1998 and is located in Frankfurt/Main. Since 2007 we also offer financial services for automobiles and motorcycles in Spain. Currently approx. 80 employees in Frankfurt/ Main and approx. 40 employees in Barcelona/Spain take care of the steadily growing number of financed vehicles and leasing contracts.
In 2020, Honda Bank operates the financial services business in nine European countries through cooperation partners (Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria).
You are interested in automobiles and motorbikes? You are a sales professional with sales talent and good strategical skills? Come join our team as:
Sales Area Manager Cooperation Markets (m/w/d)
Main tasks / responsibilities:
- Main reference partner for cooperation business in the respective sales area
- Achieve finance and insurance results in focus market
- Accountable for sales and income target achievement and for dealer and customer satisfaction
- Prepare documentation and manage tender with partner banks, insurance and other companies
- Management of relationship and performance of providers for financial services
- Participate in dealer meetings and represent and communicate Honda Financial Services matters
- Negotiate products, schemes, marketing / point of sale presence, rates, commissions
- Define CRM approach out of CRM strategy (including CRM statistics and analytics)
- Conduct pricing analytics for cooperation markets and benchmark with other entities like Spain and Germany
- Develop policies and procedures to deliver the highest quality service to dealers and customers
- Provide high level of training to dealers, salespeople, admin and provider staff
- Ensure appropriate and regular reporting of business performance
- Ad hoc projects / project management
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services business
- Self-motivated to deliver results and high degree of enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent in MS Office, esp. Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively at senior management level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Language skills (English, German and preferably another Central European language)
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to express your talent
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send us your application, your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.
Honda Bank GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 222 - 226
60314 Frankfurt am Main
HBG.email@example.comJetzt bewerben ...