You are interested in automobiles and motorcycles. You like to work on your own, and know how to execute your task as an "individual team-player”. You are looking for responsibilities from the very beginning. If so, you are the one we are looking for, a high-motivated and organised Senior Representative Cooperation Business Honda Financial Services.
Main tasks / Responsebilities:
- Accountable for sales and income target achievement
- Negotiate tender documents with partner banks, insurance and other companies
- Main reference partner for cooperation business
- Sales reporting and monitoring / reporting to Senior Mgmt.
- Ensure Honda Financial Services support is greater or equal to any other financial services organisation
- Management of relationship and performance of providers for financial services
- Manage ongoing relationships with Honda partners, understand customers´ finance business requirements and help Honda partners to increase sales
- Ensure clear understanding of responsibilities between Honda partners, Honda Financial Services and the financial services providers
- Agree and achieve clearly defined strategies, objectives and targets with Honda partners and financial services providers
- Regular meetings with all parties for good communication and understanding and apply Honda Philosophy
- Negotiate products, schemes, marketing / point of sale presence, CRM approach (including CRM statistics and analytics), rates, commissions
- Conduct pricing analytics for cooperation markets and benchmark with other entities like Spain and Germany
- Develop policies and procedures to deliver the highest quality service to dealers and customers
- Provide high level of training to dealers, salesmen, admin. and provider staff
- Documentation of how finance business works in cooperation markets for future knowledge
- Ad hoc projects / project management
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services business
- Advanced in MS office, esp. Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- English and German fluent (or advanced); Knowledge of one or more Central European languages is preferable (Polish or Czech)
If the vacancy has caught your attention, and you would like to work in a modern environment with an open cooperate culture, shorten decision making and furthermore very good career opportunities, we are looking forward to receive your application.
Please address your application to below e-mail or postal-adress:
Honda Bank GmbHJetzt bewerben ...
Hanauer Landstraße 222-224 · 60314 Frankfurt